We believe our therapists are working Side by Side with our clients, and we strive to maintain a collaborative and equal relationship through the process. We believe old structures of hierarchy need to evolve and that understanding power differentials in relationships and society will provide a better way of being. We also believe that every person has the power to heal themselves, and that we are here to provide the tools, support, and guidance necessary to facilitate that healing process.
While we do offer telehealth because we understand the importance of having access to mental health care at all times, we believe that human interaction Side by Side is the best way to provide quality care. That is why a caring client care manager who knows you and knows the community will answer the phone and greet you and our clients every day. We take pride in our office atmosphere and we believe it plays a key role in creating an enriching environment for our therapists and clients to do their work. We strive to blend the unique style of our team members with an overall office ambiance that is a blend of comfort and dignity.
Overall, we aspire to create a practice that puts the well-being of our therapists at the forefront. We are committed to providing a supportive and empowering environment that allows our therapists to thrive so our clients can heal, grow and flourish.
Please be advised of the following requirements when applying:
- Master’s Degree in counseling, social work, or marriage and family therapy
- Active, unrestricted license (PhD, PsyD, LPC, LCSW, LP, LMFT) in the State of Texas
- Available 30 hours a week with the expectation of holding at least 25client hours
- At least three years’ experience post-unrestricted licensure, fully licensed.
- You want to be a part of a positive work community.